A gastronomic Experience: Quinta de San Amaro and Paco & Lola
Do you like to cook? Live the food and wine experience (#enogastronómica) with Paco & Lola!
We will cook and taste the dishes together throughout the workshop. The only requirement is to have the goal of discovering new things and have fun, work as a team and enter the world of food pairings.
During the workshop, the origin, history and nutrients of the food we are going to cook will also be discussed. And of course, the different pairings for Paco & Lola albariños with the prepared dishes.
Get ready to live a gastronomic adventure, a workshop that invites you to discover the secrets of Galician cuisine.
Enjoy this unique experience with anyone you want!
All products 100% of the Rías Baixas
Total duration: 4 hours
● Duration of the cooking workshop: 3 hours
● Duration of the visit + wine tasting: 1 hour
* The visit can be made the same day of the workshop or any other day that the winery has availability
* Possibility of Spanish-English translator (check prices)
Workshop location: La Quinta de San Amaro is a small hotel and restaurant with charm in Meaño, in the Salnés Valley.
● Reservations must be made 5 days in advance
● Minimum 4 people
● The maximum number of participants will be 10 or 12 people.
There is the possibility of organising larger groups. In that case the activity is programed as a tapas workshop or showcooking.
TELEPHONE: 986 747 779
Children under 18 are not served alcohol.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Limited capacity: 60 people.
Its necessary to arrange a visit to the winery 48 hours in advance.
We have parking spaces adapted for people with reduced mobility.